- Hits: 8733
Establishing the right financing mechanisms is crucial to the success of any investment project. With significant commercial experience of the common banking legislation, our team provides advice on finance transactions across the OHADA states, including cross-border investments.
We act for banks, other lenders and borrowers in these transactions. We provide advice on regulatory compliance as well as transactional work, including complex investment contracts.
We are also part of IsFin, the world’s leading advisory for Islamic markets.
• Representing Franco-Nevada in a USD135 million stream transaction in Senegal that won the Finance Monthly Deal Maker of the Year Award 2014
• Advising Goldman Sachs on foreign exchange non-deliverables in Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon and Congo
• Acting for Barclays Bank on its USD 20 million loan to Sentel GSM in Senegal
• Advising the Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector on extension of global lines of credit (Islamic finance) to banks or leasing companies operating in Chad, Cameroun and Gabon
• Acting for Standard Chartered Bank on its USD 400 million loan transaction with Senegalese telecommunications company Sentel
• Advising Citigroup on its foreign hedge funds project with the common Reserve Bank of Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Mali, Niger, Senegal & Togo.